IFS Code: HDFC0CCCB02
THE CO-OPERATIVE CITY BANK LTD.
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 2 pm
2pm to 2.30 pm : Tiffin time
2.30 pm to 4 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 1 pm
DATA CENTRE/CBS HAS BEEN INAUGURATED BY SHRI K.K BAROOAH, HONOURABLE CHAIRMAN OF THE BANK ON 18TH FEB. 2014
Attention: All our esteemed customers
In terms of RBI directives, all the accounts of the customer are to be KYC complaint. Hence, those individual account holders who have not compiled with KYC norms, they are requested to submit (1) Two copies of recent passport size photographs, (2) Proof of Identity and (3) Proof of residential address. The other type of account holders are to submit documents of all Directors/ Partners / Trustees/ Office bearers as the case may be. The account holders are requested to submit the documents to the Branch/s where the account is maintained. Failing which the Bank may stop operation in the accounts without further notice.
An SB or CD account not operated for two continuous years, are treated as in-operative account and hence transactions are not allowed. For reactivation a customer shall approach the Branch Manager concerned with a written application stating the reason of non-operation. The lists of non-operating accounts are available at the branches.
- Customer Service Information
- The Key Rates of Interest on Deposits and Advances are being displayed in all the branches.
- Nomination Facilities are available on deposit accounts and safe deposit lockers.
- Any bank note issued by this Branch found counterfeited,acknowledgement will be issued to the tenderer after stamping the note.
- Local Cheques are collected through Clearing House and Outstation Cheques are collected through NCC or by Post
||Type of Account
||Minimum Balance (in Rupees)
||Charges for not maintaining minimum balance (in Rupees)
||Savings Bank Account
||500.00 (without cheque facility)
1000.00 (with cheque facility)
||Basic Saving Bank Deposit Accounts
C. Redressal of Grievances
- Please approach the Branch Manager in case of any Grievances/Complaints.
- In case the grievances/ Complaints remains unresolved at the branch level,you may approach our Head Office also.
D. Other Services
- We offer Basic Saving Bank Deposit A/C
- We offer loans under different priority sectors.
- We issue Demand Drafts at nominal rates of commission all over India.
E. Information Available in Booklet Form
Please approach the Branch Manager for details.